Release Notes for Beamer 1.7.7
- Fixed an issue that caused Apple TV to show an incorrect movie duration under some circumstances.
- Fixed a couple of issues that would cause Beamer to crash.
Release Notes for Beamer 1.7.6 (October 31, 2013)
- Added workaround for an issue of the Apple TV causing ‘An error occured loading this content’ messages.
- Further improved reliability in case of (temporary) network problems.
- Fixed an issue causing the language code of external subtitles to not be read.
- Added a preference to send anonymous usage data to us to help us improve Beamer.
Release Notes for Beamer 1.7.5 (October 21, 2013)
- Improve reliability on less stable networks.
- Fix an issue where the movie would not start again after stopping.
Release Notes for Beamer 1.7.4 (October 11, 2013)
- Fixed “Failed to create an IPv4 connection” error on 10.9
- Improved handling of movie loading timeout. If the Apple TV gives up when trying to play a movie, press play again and the loading will resume where it left off.
Release Notes for Beamer 1.7.3 (October 4, 2013)
- Fixed high memory usage due to a bug in Apple TV 6.0 software.
- Improved compatibility with movie files using unusual character encodings.
Release Notes for Beamer 1.7.2 (September 27, 2013)
- Fixed an issue where subtitles would not show on Apple TV with 6.0 software.
- Improved compatibility with third-party AirPlay receivers.
- Fixed an issue where .ass subtitle files would not be associated with the movie automatically.
- Support for videos with uneven height.
- Fixed an issue where subtitles would not show if the language of the Apple TV is set to British English, Português (Portugal), 简体中文 or 繁體中文 (added in 1.7.2 (17009)).
Release Notes for Beamer 1.7.1 (September 12, 2013)
- Fixed issues causing some files to not open.
Release Notes for Beamer 1.7 (August 29, 2013)
- Added support for:
- EyeTV recordings.
- Apple Intermediate Codec (used by iMovie).
- Movies with rotated video (e.g. iPhone camera movies).
- Movies with video in a colorspace other than yuv420p.
- Improved support for MPEGTS files.
- Improved detection of subtitle text encoding.
- Fixed display of punctuation in Arabic subtitles.
- Added Stop to the Controls menu (⌘.)
- Fixed Play and Pause from the Controls menu.
- Fixed repeating the final seconds of some movies.
- Improved system sleep prevention: no longer allow sleep while loadingduring playback, but do allow sleep when paused longer than 10minutes.
- Compatible with Apple TV 6.0 pre-release software.
- Added a link in the ‘Help’ menu to the latest Release Notes.
- Fixed various issues related to the AirPlay password prompt.
- Fixed erroneous ‘Beamer.app was moved’ alerts.
- Honey, I shrunk the app! (Size in bytes is reduced significantly.)
You’ve been spared many bugs because of our brave pre-release testers. Abig thank you to all of them!
Beamer (com.tupil.beamer) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Beamer 17020. The most popular version of this application used by our users is version 8.
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Tupil. All rights reserved.
Default Install Path: /Applications/Beamer.app
Bundle Identifier: Beamer (com.tupil.beamer)
Minimum OS version: 10.6