Chocolat Release Notes
- Version 3.x adds Yosemite support and costs $15 (if you already bought it then please ignore this message). There is no charge to use 3.x on Mavericks.
- Double tap docs - hover over a function/class name and double tap the command key quickly. A popover will appear with relevant online documentation. Somewhat experimental. Powered by devdocs.io
- New, abstract, flatter, Yosemite-style icon. I am prepared for the hate, give me all you got.
- Fixed the status bar not updating when the theme changes.
- Shaved some latency off opening a file by removing excess redrawing.
- * * * For those Mavericks users still on 2.x, a reiteration of changes in 3.0: * * *
- Yosemite support.
- Now uses ARC instead of GC.
- Mixins are now process-separated.
- Git gutter. Shows the changes you make, relative to the last Git commit.
- CSS live preview. Web preview updates CSS as-you-type, even if it's in a separate file. There's no need to save to see changes.
- Corrected wrap guideline. Works better than the old one (which isn't saying much).
- Padding at the bottom of the editor.
- Padding and wrap guidelines are configurable through View menu/Margin Preferences.
- Multicursor mode works with text actions such as uppercase, reverse, indent, etc.
- Turned off code completion when in multicursor mode.
- cmd-alt-dot is back after an extended absence (it had to be reimplemented).
- esc-completion matches case properly.
- Added Git Tower to the context menu.
- Errors and Warnings window - see a list of all errors and warnings in your document.
- Double click on an error to Google it.
- Rust and Swift syntax highlighting. Live error checking for Rust.
- Changed system requirements, now requires 10.9+
Chocolat (com.chocolatapp.chocolat) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Chocolat 3.0.2. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Chocolat 0.0.57.
Default Install Path: /Applications/Chocolat.app
Minimum OS version: 10.6.0