- Fixed disconnection issue when connected
- Fixed a number of connection issues
- Fixed custom DNS settings not being restored after TunnelBear disconnects
- Increased connection reliability on very slow / lossy networks
- Other bug fixes and tiny improvements
- Fixed connection issue affecting some users. We’re beary sorry!
- New and improved in-app help, complete with “diagnostics” mode that’s handy if your bear is misbehaving
- Fixed several nasty tunnelling issues that crept in the last couple of verstions
- Minor UI tweaks
- Lots and lots of bugfixes
TunnelBear (com.tunnelbear.tunnelbear) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is TunnelBear 240. The most popular version of this application used by our users is TunnelBear 1.2.5.
Default Install Path: /Applications/TunnelBear.app