- New playback controls and progress bar design!
- iPod scrobbles with multiple plays are now submitted at 1 second intervals instead of all at the same time
- Fingerprinting is fixed and back - it's now also in a different process so fingerprinting problems don't bring down the whole app (just a precaution)
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Scrobble count on profile tab now updated correctly (unless you scrobble elsewhere)
- Do not display corrections in the client (it wasn't respecting the website setting and was causing a few issues)
- 'Similar Artist' header in the track metadata view is now a link to more similar artists on the site
- There is now a warning/explanation in the iPod scrobble confirmation dialog when you have red/invalid iPod scrobbles
- Now shows the correct modifier keys on Windows for the raise/hide Scrobbler option
- Mute now works from the system tray and menu option
- The last page of the wizard now doesn't say we've imported your listening history, if we haven't
- Fixed an issue where the tray icon would be invisible if the first run wizard tour was skipped
- Less logging (there was an issue with log file sizes getting very big)
Last.fm Scrobbler (fm.last.scrobbler) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Last.fm Scrobbler 2.1.36.
Bundle Identifier: Last.fm Scrobbler (fm.last.Scrobbler)