- Exclude directories! You can now exclude music in certain directories from being scrobbled
- Systray/menu bar icon is greyed out when scrobbling is disabled
- Users can now hide both the dock icon and the menu bar icon (restart only required when hiding dock icon on 10.6)
- Binary delta updates will be supported from the release after this one
- [Experimental] Added the ability to use SSL for all web services calls
- Fingerprinting was causing crashes so has been temporaryily disabled until we find a proper fix
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to get two running versions of the applications after an update. Please note that as this fix was to the update mechanism it will only be corrected in the update after this one so please make sure you don't have two versions of the app running after this update.
- Device scrobbling improvements
- We now force that a compatible iTunes plugin version is installed before trying to device scrobble
- Prompt to install the new plugin has been improved
- Don't crash if Airfoil is connected during the first run wizard
- Tracks now get their scrobble and loved status updated when the scrobble list is refreshed
- Fixed scrobbling problems associated with setting the scrobble point to 100%
- Fixed double scrobble and missed scrobbles
- There's now a setting to turn of the maximum scrobble point being 4 minutes
- Scrobble point and max scrobble turn off now take effect during the current track
Last.fm Scrobbler (fm.last.scrobbler) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Last.fm Scrobbler 2.1.35.
Default Install Path: /Applications/Last.fm.app
Bundle Identifier: Last.fm Scrobbler (fm.last.Scrobbler)