March 21, 2013
- Add Developer ID signing to the application bundle
- Revamp the level checking code so that it verifies the recorded response signal level rather than the calculated impulse level.
October 28, 2011
- Fix the loading of older FuzzMeasure 1.x documents
- Address a 10.7-specific issue that prevents measurement records from being renamed.
October 27, 2010
- Added a preference for checking the recording level while measuring
August 18, 2010
- FuzzMeasure is now much more strict about the measurement input step. If your recording is not captured loudly enough, FuzzMeasure will present an error. This will cut down significantly on measurements with poor SNR.
- There is now a Frequency > Normalize menu item, which will normalize the results after calculating the Envelope Time Curve, or Log Squared Impulse.
- Added internal (disk-based) caching to the envelope time curve calculation, to improve responsiveness, and overall memory usage.
May 14, 2010
- Added default display for the impulse view to the preferences
- Documents no longer fail to load when trying to decode bogus values stored by the impedance plugin.
- Corrected the calculation of the Log Squared Impulse, and Envelope Time Curve. The reported values were off by a factor of two, thanks to a mis-application of the conversion from volts/volts to dBFS. (Thanks to Andreas Nordenstam for detecting and reporting this issue.)
- Removed Bezier curve smoothing code from the graph drawing framework, which should reduce confusion in displayed data values.
January 25, 2010
- New AppleScript commands for processing field recordings, exporting impulses, and applying certain multi-record operations on impulses
- 64-bit support for 10.6 users
- Many stability improvements for 10.6 users
- Memory usage has been reduced considerably, greatly improving performance and stability for all users
- Added the Envelope Time Curve graph to the time domain
- Many various little changes. (See the Release Notes in the Help menu for the full history throughout the betas)
January 22, 2010
- Harmonic Distortion % graphs no longer crash when examining records with microphone calibration applied.
- Fix the graph extents UI, as they were broken by a change in b11.
January 21, 2010
- Added links to the online resources (Getting Started, and the Measuring & Treating a Home Studio articles) in the Help menu.
- Working with markers in the impulse response no longer cause issues with mouse input.
- It is no longer possible to enter bogus values (i.e. negative, in the case of the frequency domain) when entering graph extents manually.
January 18, 2010
- Updated French localization
- When the Waterfall PlugIn is loaded for an empty document, it will now continue to operate without having to restart FuzzMeasure.
January 12, 2010
- Fixed a crash on launch for Leopard users
January 12, 2010
- Graph adjustments are now undoable
- Updated the French localization
- Hitting Cmd-Z (Undo) no longer selects the zoom tool
- Mousing over the graph views no longer steals focus from the measurement list
- You can now cancel a zoom-to-rect operation by hitting the Esc key
January 06, 2010
- Fixed a crash related to printing
- Cleaned up a handful of small memory leaks
- Optimized large file loading by now saving pre-built thumbnails to the document on save. To take advantage of this, re-save your large files in FuzzMeasure 3.2.
- You can now import MLSSA .tim files using the Import Impulse Response feature.
November 14, 2009
- Fixed FRD exports that appeared to 'shift' the frequency scale for the exported data.Now exported FRD data works as expected when a frequency range is set on the source data.
- Resolved a crash that occurred when working with microphone calibration files.
- Corrected all references to 'Energy Time Curve' to instead use the correct, 'Envelope Time Curve'.
August 18, 2009
- FuzzMeasure now includes the Energy Time Curve impulse display type
- The default print menu item (bound back to Command-P) will now print Waterfall graphs, in addition to the waterfall context menu
- An exception will no longer fire when comparing the harmonic distortions of two records with mismatched analysis window sizes.
- There is a new icon for the 'Clear Model' toolbar item in the impedance plugin
- An exception no longer fires when displaying certain fitted impedance models
- Impedance measurements that have never been fit to a model will now properly display impedance graphs once the resistor record has been set.
- You can now activate the loupe, and set markers, in the impedance plugin
- FuzzMeasure now only runs the 64-bit binary in Snow Leopard
August 07, 2009
- Fixed some regressions that appeared in the last beta
- Display impedance graphs when a resistor record is set, and no model fit has been performed.
June 15, 2009
- FuzzMeasure no longer prints excessive messages about leaked observation info (oops!) in Snow Leopard
- The application binary is now 64-bit capable on systems which can support it
- On Snow Leopard, the waterfall plugin is no longer completely broken
- Waterfall graph labels no longer appear in the wrong spot in Snow Leopard
May 26, 2009
- FuzzMeasure no longer spews console messages about leaking observer info (or, in some cases, crashes) after closing a document window while the waterfall plugin is still active.
- The custom mouse cursors should now display correctly when mousing between the graph views.
- You can now set smoothing while in the Harmonic Distortion Percentage view.
- Precise waterfall camera positioning is now persisted in the document, rather than just the camera index.
- The on-disk 'impulse response cache' is now cleared at every launch, so FuzzMeasure's Application Support subdirectory will not continue to grow with every run.
- Large measurements performed using synchronous averages should not crash anymore with out-of-memory errors.
May 05, 2009
- FuzzMeasure now uses considerably less memory while running, and should run much faster now as a result.
- Cleared up some crashes that occurred when working with huge documents.
- Added some very useful AppleScript commands. See the FuzzMeasure AppleScript dictionary for further details.
FuzzMeasure (com.supermegaultragroovy.fuzzmeasure3) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is FuzzMeasure 3020.59.0. The most popular version of this application used by our users is version 3020.9.0.
Default Install Path: /Applications/FuzzMeasure.app
Bundle Identifier: FuzzMeasure (com.SuperMegaUltraGroovy.FuzzMeasure3)
Minimum OS version: 10.5