Build 184.108.40.206 What's new?
Build 220.127.116.11 What's new?
- Bug fixed for 1-way ANOVA (w/o group variable) and Rank Correlations.
- New moving average procedure.
- Random numbers generation procedures updated.
StatPlus:mac Roadmap 'Summer 2010
- Statistical engine upgrade.
- Major translations update.
- Excel 2011 compatibility fixes.
Builds 5.7.* What's new?
- June: Completely new User's guide and manual.
- June-July: Factor analysis, Kaplan-Meier procedure, Kappa statistics.
- July: Translations update. Japanese, Korean and Dutch builds.
- June-July: iWork Numbers support and standalone version release.
- 18.104.22.168/Intel: Polynomial regression bug fixed.
- 22.214.171.124: Bug with missing values handling option fixed.
- WLS regression procedure added.
- Linear regression updated ("Zero intercept" option added, SEs report added).
- Most of regression procedures can handle missing values.
- Translations updated.
- Box plot procedure updated.
- Compatibility issues with Mac OS 10.6 fixed.
- Frequency tables procedure updates. Text columns can be used as discrete variables.
Solver (com.apple.asapplication) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Solver 126.96.36.199. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Solver 1.0.
Default Install Path: /Applications/StatPlus.app
Bundle Identifier: StatPlus (com.apple.ASApplication)