This update fixes an issue that prevented Mountain Lion users from using OpenVPN mode, and is recommended for all Anonymizer Universal users.
- Help screen on the back of the client has been reorganized for faster access to product help and support.
- Mountain Lion compatibility!
- Anonymizer Universal is now fully compatible with Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Mountain Lion incompatibility issue with OpenVPN mode has been resolved.
- A bug in L2TP mode that caused a network configuration dialog to appear every time the app was launched has been squashed!
- Code signing
- The application bundle is now fully signed, for compatibility with Mountain Lion and enhanced security.
- OpenVPN update
- The OpenVPN software bundled with Anonymizer Universal has been updated to v2.2.1, the latest stable version of OpenVPN for Mac.
- OpenVPN's TUN/TAP network drivers bundled with Anonymizer Universal have also been updated to the latest version.
Anonymizer Universal (com.anonymizer.anonymizer-universal) is a Mac software application that has been discovered and submitted by users of Software.com.
The latest version that our users have reported running on their systems is Anonymizer Universal 1.3. The most popular version of this application used by our users is Anonymizer Universal 1.2.0.
Default Install Path: /Applications/Anonymizer Universal.app
Minimum OS version: 10.5
Bundle Information: Anonymizer Universal 1.0.8, (c)2010 Anonymizer Inc. All rights reserved.
Copyright: Anonymizer Universal (c)2010 Anonymizer Inc. All rights reserved.